Monday, November 2, 2009

Nobody Loves You Like I Can ♥

Holding your Hand I’ll Walk Through All The Scenery Valleys.. All The Dungeons In The World..All The Planes That May Or May Not The Sign Of A Single Human Being...I’ll B There When U R Happy...I’ll B The Reason Of ur Happines..I’ll B By ur Side When U R Sad But Never I’ll Be A Reason 4ur Sadness..I’ll Be A Shield 2Protect U From The Cruelties Of This World..2Give U Love 2Shower U With Immense Joys N All The Happiness Of This World Yes "y0u" are My Love..

Everyday That Goez By It Seemz Like I Discover Somethíng New about You To Love It'z Incredíble To Me How 1Person Can Make Such A *
BIG* Dífference In My Lífe u Touch Me In A Way No 1Else Ever Haz N Gíve Me So Many Reasonz 2 Love You =)

If i could give u 0ne thing in life,i would give u the ability 2c Urself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special "y0u" are to M
e .

Msng You "Sweetu!"
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

▄▀▄ Angel™ ( s!l3nt h3aRt ) ▄▀▄
     
...Every Night I Sleep With A Tear
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

No comments:

Post a Comment