Tuesday, November 3, 2009

!! You Have Got A Friend !!

When u'r down and troubled
And u need a helping hand
& nothing,nothing is going right
Close ur eyes and think of me
And soon I'll be there
To brighten up even ur darkest night
u just call out my name
And u know wherever I m
I'll come running to see u again.
Winter,spring,summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there,yeah,yeah,yeah.
u've got a friend
If the sky above u
Should grow dark and full of clouds
& that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep ur head together
And call my name out loud, yeah
Soon I'll be knocking upon ur door
u just call out my name
And u know wherever I m
I'll come running,oh yes I will
To see u again
Winter,spring,summer or fall
All U have to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Ain't it good to know that u've got a friend
When people can be so cold
They'll hurt u,and desert u
And take ur soul if u let them
Oh yeah, but don't u let them


BECAUSE A TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVER . ..

~Angel !

No comments:

Post a Comment